Churp-Churp !!

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Wix

Assalamualaikumm !!
&
Hi !!

I had done my website wix.com ! Hah , I know there's nothing surprise on you , but for me it maybe the best things . You know how hard to create that website , huh ? I'm here just to tell you about the wix.com , where  is you can have your own website . It is not too hard . It's simple . 

Now , I will show you my website 

Urmm , I still don't know why I used kins ?
 Maybe it kind a great word that across in my mind . Hehh .

So , come on and create your own website now .
 (Hahah , macam la aku promot nih dapat duit)

Makasehh , coz sudi baca . Nanti Daus belanja , okeyh .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aaa , comey-comey or hensem-hensem , boleh laa leave comment di sini . Hahah , makasehh yaww !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...